Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions set out the basis on which all goods are sold by Moontide, of 1st Floor, 27 Williamson Avenue, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021, New Zealand Tel: +64 95517720, firstname.lastname@example.org. (“We”, “Us”, “Our”), to the purchaser, (“You”, “Your”), from Our websites (“the Site”).
- All purchases of goods from the Site will be governed by these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any other terms.
- By browsing the Site or submitting an order You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You accept that You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any information supplied by You. Failure to supply accurate, up to date personal information that results in a delay or non-delivery of Your order shall be entirely Your responsibility for which We accept no liability.
- It is Your responsibility to take reasonable steps to protect Your account from unauthorised access and ensure that Your password is kept secure and confidential. Should You have reason to believe that Your password security or account has been compromised it is Your responsibility to inform Us immediately and take action to prevent further breaches via Your systems.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove content from reviews, restrict or refuse access to, or terminate accounts and cancel pending orders at Our absolute discretion. Cancelled orders will not be charged.
- When placing an order with Us, You are making an offer to purchase. We will send You an Order Confirmation email to acknowledge Your offer. Your offer is considered accepted by Us only when We despatch the goods and send You a Despatch Confirmation email. Any goods on the same order not despatched and confirmed in a Despatch Confirmation email do not form part of that contract.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer at Our discretion at any time prior to acceptance. Rejected orders will be refunded in full or not charged.
- Any advice or recommendation given by Us is followed or acted upon entirely at Your own risk.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the goods shall be those set out in the Site. You should be aware that although all reasonable steps are taken to ensure accuracy of descriptions and images on the Site, We cannot guarantee accuracy.
- We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
- Goods on the Site may only be sold to persons aged 18 or over. In placing an order for any such goods, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right to refuse any order where satisfactory proof of age has not been provided.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that You hold any relevant qualifications from a recognised training organisation before purchase.
- For orders placed using a debit / credit card, Amazon Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay or Google Pay we charge once the order is placed. Orders cancelled prior to despatch will be refunded in full.
- Failure to collect the funds successfully may result in delayed acceptance of Your order or cancellation.
- Payments will show on Your statement as Moontide.
- Your payment method will be debited in NZD or AUD. All sums displayed on the Site in other currencies are indicative and are provided for information purposes only.
- We aim to protect legitimate payment card and PayPal account holders from fraud and therefore will report to the relevant authorities any person using, or attempting to use, a payment method without apparent authority.
- Due to limited availability of some of the goods We sell, a particular item may be out of stock. We accept no liability for delays caused by goods being out of stock. If You have requested multiple shipments, We will debit the second and any subsequent shipment’s carriage charges from Your card.
- Times to despatch shown on the website are an estimate only. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters outside of Our control.
- Delivery will be advised at the time of submitting Your order, but please allow up to 30 days for delivery. In stock items will generally be dispatched the same day, out of stock goods may take longer.
- Any claim based on any defect in quantity, quality or condition of the goods must be notified to Us within ten days of delivery, after which You will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- The cost of delivery shipment will be displayed at the shopping basket and checkout prior to submitting Your order. The cost is dependent on destination country and service level selected. Not all services are available in all locations. We reserve the right not to ship to all countries/destinations.
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to You at the point at which they are delivered to You.
- For NZ and AU couriered consignments, We reserve the right to charge a NZD30 Redirection fee to any address other than the delivery address specified in Your order. If no NZ or AU delivery address is specified in Your order consignments will automatically be sent to the billing address.
- We will provide You with an expected delivery date when We despatch Your order. It is Your responsibility to ensure that someone is available at the address to sign for the delivery should it be required. We accept no liability for delays in You receiving the order, due to no signature being available at the address provided. Expected date of delivery is estimated and may be subject to change due to adverse conditions.
- In the unlikely event of non-delivery of Your order, You agree to undertake reasonable steps, as requested by Us in order to resolve the situation for You as quickly as possible. Steps may include, but are not limited to;
- confirming with Your local delivery centre that no consignments are being held for You;
- ensuring that someone is available to take delivery at the address provided, and
- providing Us or Our delivery partners declaration of non-delivery upon request.
- Although every effort will be made by Us to ensure that non-delivery, issues are resolved as quickly as possible, Royal Mail does not consider delayed items as “lost” or “missing” for 15 days within the UK, or 30 days overseas. This may result in exceptional circumstances to a delay in replacing or refunding Your order.
- Failure by You to complete and return declarations of non-delivery as requested by Us or Our partners that results in the rejection of Our compensation claim, will result in You being debited for the current retail value of the missing items.
- It is Your responsibility to inform Us as soon as practicable (but no more than seven days), of subsequent delivery of goods previously refunded or replaced due to non-delivery.
- Failure by You to return or make available for collection, goods previously refunded or replaced but subsequently delivered, will result in Your being debited for the current retail value of the items.
Availability and Pricing
- All prices listed in Our catalogues or on the Site are subject to change without prior notice.
- Although every effort is made by Us to ensure that the prices displayed in Our catalogues or on the Site are correct, mispricing can occur. Under these circumstances, We reserve the right, at Our discretion, either to contact You for instructions or cancel Your order and notify You accordingly.
- Where goods are “in stock” at our fulfilment facility, this is indicated on the particular product page on the Site. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, stock level errors can occur. We accept no liability whatsoever for delays as a result of stock level inaccuracies.
- Where items are not in stock and a timescale for availability is provided, this timescale is an estimate, not a guarantee and should not be relied upon. We will notify You if items are subsequently delayed or unavailable from the supplier. We accept no liability for delays from Our suppliers.